Stage 1 is when you have the opportunity to tell us ‘your story’ so we can understand how you got to where you are now and what is important about your future. We ask about your life goals and aspirations and listen to the plans you have. It's the start of identifying what you want for the rest of your life - and how you might fund it.
Panthera helps you take control of your financial planning by focusing on key questions, such as:
- How much money will I need to retire in ten years - or now?
- How much do I need to live in comfort and not run out of money?
- How can I secure the future for my family when I'm not around anymore?
- Have I the resources to ease off work and enjoy life more?
- I want to retire - but can I afford it?
- When can I retire?
- What else can I do?
These fundamental questions help form a picture of your financial goals and aspirations, and create an overall view of the current state of your financial wealth that's both comprehensive and comprehensible.
The next stage is to work out how best to use these assets for your benefit - it's the Design stage.
Stage 2 - Design What will your retirement look like?