Once you have a clear plan it is time to set priorities and take action. This isn't a 'one off' process; we'll set a timeframe to achieve key changes and adjustments, so your plan progresses alongside your everyday business life.
Significant changes defined by your Panthera financial plan could include:
- Changing the ways to draw money out of your business
- Adjusting business assets to improve them
- Preparing your business for sale
- Creating a legal protection framework so your personal and business assets are protected in the event of your death or illness
- Altering Employee Benefits packages
- Altering personal plans (pensions, life cover or savings) to align them to your goals
- Sale or transfer of ownership or shares to family members
Whatever the requirements are, the Panthera team will be there to ensure changes happen smoothly and with as much practical involvement as you wish.
Once your plan is rolling out, it needs to Stay On Track to sustain your lifestyle...
Stage 4 - Stay on Track